Address to receive mail via USPS:
Cedar Cove RV Park
P.O. Box 898
Your Name and Site #
Elephant Butte, NM 87935
Address to receive packages via UPS or FedEx:
Cedar Cove RV Park
Your Name and Site #
Hwy 195 48 Cedar Cove Rd.
Elephant Butte, NM 87935
Please respect the posted 10mph speed limit when driving anywhere in the park! Excessive speeds are dangerous and raise dust throughout the park.
Violators will be asked to leave the park without a refund.
- Check out time is 12:00 pm. Late checkout is available for a minimal fee up until 3:00 pm if your site is not rented. Any departures after 3:00 pm without approval will be billed for an additional night.
- Office hours are 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Sunday through Thursday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Friday and Saturday.
- Ice is available for sale, please see our camp host at the office.
- RV supplies, health and beauty supplies, cold soft drinks, snacks and ice cream are also available in the office during regular office hours.
- Laundry and showers are available 24 hours a day.
- Showers are located in our clubhouse and on level 1. Entry codes are required; obtain them from the office. Please be kind and leave shower areas clean for the next camper.
- The Fitness Room is open 24 hours a day.
- The Game Room is open from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm. Please remember to clean up after using the equipment.
- Quiet hours are observed from 10pm until 8am daily. Please keep noise to a minimum during these hours. During all other hours, please remember to be kind to your neighbor and keep unnecessary noise to a minimum
- The Cedar Cove daily guest rate covers 2 adults 2 children. Additional adult guests are $6.00 + tax each per day. Non-resident showers are $6.00 each.
- All Cedar Cove sites rented for a month are considered to be on a “month to month” basis.
- A credit card must be on file, or a $200 deposit must be made, for electricity for monthly tenants.
- Reserving sites for future use requires a $100 deposit or more.
- Only one RV and 2 vehicles are permitted per site unless an exception is pre-approved by Park Management. Occasionally Management may approve a temporary (3-day) exception for the purpose of moving between RVs. Please ask.
- At no time may more than one RV be plugged into electric at a time, and only one RV may be occupied at a time.
- Vehicles must be in good running condition and legally tagged. RVs must be self-contained. Tents and pop-ups are not permitted.
- Rigs older than 10 years must be pre-approved by management. Call 575-744-4472 for more information.
- Please do not drive, park, or walk through other sites, occupied or not. Proper RV Park etiquette is expected to be practiced by all.
- Please do not place BBQ grills or other flammable objects on picnic tables.
- Any and all visitors must register at the office.
- Cedar Cove is an adult park. Visitors with children are welcome to stay up to one week. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in any of our facilities without an adult accompanying them. Walking or riding bikes through other campers’ sites is strictly prohibited.
- PARENTS OR GUARDIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR CHILDREN.
- Cedar Cove RV Park Reserves the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone. Campers who do not respect our Park rules and policies may be asked to leave the Park with no refund.
- The entrance doors to our facilities are key-coded for everyone’s safety. Snakes and other critters are sometimes present so please DO NOT LEAVE OR PROP THE DOORS OPEN. Entrance codes are changed regularly. Please do not share them with anyone.
SITE MAINTENANCE AND USAGE
- Tenants are responsible for keeping their sites clean, orderly and free of trash.
- Furniture outside the RV is limited to the type which is intended for outdoor use. Freezers or refrigerators are not allowed outside of the unit.
- The operation of any private business within the Park is strictly prohibited, as is selling anything from your site. Outside traffic coming into the Park is limited to friends and family members of guests only.
- Tarp canopies or tarp wind blocks are not permitted.
- See-through sun screens are allowed, however they must not be permanently installed. No holes are to be drilled, and other modifications to site structures are not permitted.
- Porches, storage sheds, fences, decks, carports, or enclosures are not permitted without Management’s pre-approval.
- All of our plumbing, cables, and water lines are buried. Please do not dig at your site without first checking with Management. This includes putting stakes in the ground and planting trees. If stakes are needed for your satellite dish, please limit stake length to 4” If you contract to have a land line run to your site, please check with the office first.
- Washing of vehicles, boats, campers and major repairs are not allowed in the Park. Please see our Park staff if you need your RV washed or repaired, we may be able to recommend excellent approved on-site services to assist you. If a resident hires a vendor to shampoo their carpet, it is the resident’s responsibility to ensure that the vendor is equipped with their own water supply and equipment.
- Evaporative Water Cooling Systems (Swamp Coolers) are not allowed in Cedar Cove on RVs or Mobile Homes
- Well-behaved pets are welcome, limited to 2 pets per site.
- Portable pet pens are permitted.
- Please pick up after your pets immediately! A $10 fine will be charged for every instance of excrement not picked up promptly.
- Do not leave your pet unattended or allow it off its leash while outside. Pets must remain on a leash while within park boundaries.
- Do not allow your dog to bark outside or inside your rig. Excessive barking can be disturbing to other guests and will not be tolerated.
- Animals are not allowed on other tenant’s property or site without tenant’s approval.
- Pets are not allowed in, or allowed to be carried in, the clubhouse, laundry, or shower house.
- Aggressive animals are not allowed. Cedar Cove Management reserves full right to determine whether or not an animal is aggressive and to admit or reject any animal based on our determination.
- Tenants must comply with all pet rules and accept full liability for pet actions. Cedar Cove RV Park is not liable for the actions of tenants’ pets.
- Free Wireless Internet Service is provided for all guests. Attempting to download large data files, movies, or TV programs can slow down the entire network, or even shut it down completely, causing problems for other guests. Please do not do this type of uploading or downloading using our wireless. Our provider monitors the system performance and can detect heavy use and the location of the user. Adjustments to your service may be necessary if this type of activity occurs.
- Operating a business using our internet service is prohibited. If you need internet service for business or other heavy use, please provide your own.
- A late fee of $25.00 will automatically be added to all rent/electric payments received 7 days after the due date. An additional fee of $5 per day will be charged beginning on the 8th day.
- In the event that any tenant is in arrears more than 90 days on rent, Cedar Cove owner reserves the right to notify the tenant by certified mail that the vehicle is to be considered abandoned, and to be sold off to the highest bidder.
Cans (all kinds)
CardboardRecycling bins are located south of the clubhouse by the dumpster. Please do not throw garbage, plastic bags, tires, steel, styrofoam, wood, or glass in the recycling bins. Instead use the dumpsters that are located on every level north and south of all sites.